Friday, August 27, 2010

5 months old!

As you can see... I am wearing special braces on my legs.  (Shoes with a bar connecting them.)  At first I was kind of annoyed by them, but now I am used to them!  It does not stop me from playing, or rolling over!  Mommy says I have to wear them 23 hours a day!  But soon I only have to wear them at night/nap time!  YEA!!!
 So I'm 5 months old...and I am pretending I'm at school...
On second thought....I don't like this school thing, it is over yet!?
Play time with daddy!
I know i am cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa,
    Jack is so handsome!! I didn't realize you had a blog until I looked at your FB info page! I am so excited to be able to see him grow now through this. You all remain in our prayers! Our blog is www.thebernetichfamily.blogspot.com
    Miss ya,
    Krysten
    p.s. Your room is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,

    I just love watching and reading about your handsome, bright baby!! What a special bundle of love he is. You will be ever grateful to the Lord for he has a glorious, and marvelous future to bless so many lives.
    love,
    George Verghese, India
    Friends of the McAtee fmly

    ReplyDelete