He is 17 months already. Things he is doing...
- saying small words: lawnmower, he says 'monmor' (wich he is obsessed with..everywhere we go he thinks there is a lawnmower...even when he wakes up first thing in the morning and after naps.) mama, dada, banana. apple, cookie, Nite-nite, bye-bye, help, more, NO....
- knows sign language for "more" and " milk"
- Walking with assistance
- using fork and spoon to eat
- Inventing new games to play "Boo" and "whee!" - silly games we play at night, before bed but he remembers and want to play them every day!
- Physical therapy 1x/week
- Occupational therapy 1x/ month
|Working at the computer..|
|Love my blankie- i call 'nah-ni' - and my thumb!|
|Love reading books!|
|Standing with my old brace on...|
|My 1st pair of shoes and my new brace! Hooray!|
|Hiding in my cool cardboard box house daddy made for me! Hooray for the engineer...!|